BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 5, 2011

d0m0-d0m0 chuwa se0yo...

start to create a blog..oh never in my thought...
s0metyme feels lyke it's a waste..
but try to think back..it's worth...
n0w i'm back to malaysia..to make a d0m0-d0m0 wonderful olidays with my fameli..
but ols of sudden,in my place in egypt have a riot..otokaji?????
i couldn't go back to egypt for a while..
stay here with my fameli..
it's nice for me...
but i don't want my eid's holiday will take back bc0z of this olidays...
andwae....
but n0w i juz berserah pada Ilahi to make right decision for me n chingu...

to egypt..pliz stop this riot as well..
and for mubarak..pliz step down n st0p this...
to malaysian..thankz for evacuations..
n to student representative in evacuations..thanks a lot...
to chingu...isbir ya ukhti n sheikh..h0pe ols will settle soon..
to me..thanks to Allah c0z have a feeling to c0me back for olidays...

chingus!!!!na domo-domo-domo-domo boego shepo..especially my housemate...


riot in egypt..pliz stp it..
emm..when i close my eyes n refresh my memories n try to think with rasionally..
maybe Allah have His reason why this riot happens and maybe have a hikmah disebaliknya...
and i kn0w Allah kn0ws the best for His slave..
we're here juz pray n ikhtiar to make our world peaceful and no war....

1 comments:

anak adam said...

mcm ne nk jd folower akak? adek x reti kot!